Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mahek Chahal back with a bang, Bigg Boss 5


MUMBAI:This season Bigg Boss has been one of the most melodramatic season till date which has been taking drastic turn very week. As the season coming to an end the last card is out which would add more fireworks to the house. Mahek Chahal who was evicted from the house is returning as a wild card entry after beating Shonalli and Laxmi and receiving maximum number of votes.  

Mahek confirmed the new and stated, “I have been out for more than a week and in this time all that I have done is viewed the episodes of the 10 weeks that I was in the house. I was quite shocked at most of the footage that I saw and I now know the realities of so many people who are still in the house.”

Mahek affirmed, “I very seriously want to enter the house and teach them a lesson for back-stabbing especially since I considered them to be my friends. Moreover, I want to settle scores with Sky and make sure the audience knows about the plotting that Pooja Bedi and Sky have done against me to get me out of the house.” 

Mahek also gave here word about the allegations of Salman being biased, “Each week I fought for my position and I was falsely implicated of being close to Mr Khan just because I have done two films with him and merely knowing him was my crime. Also I have got so much support from people outside that I want the world to know that it was my fans (who call themselves Mahekians) and not a pull that was saving me.” Hopefully, if Mahek’s re-enters, it would add to the fireworks in the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment